The IT industry and new technologies
We understand that entrepreneurs operating in the new technology industry need comprehensive support in various areas of law, including intellectual property protection, specialized IT cooperation agreements, implementation, support, SLA, outsourcing and distribution agreements, and research and development agreements.
In all these areas you can count on the legal assistance of our Law Firm.
How can we help you?
- we will conduct a legal audit of your innovative project (mobile app/software, including Saas orinny) for its legality;
- we will draw up the documents necessary for the implementation of your mobile application/software (including SaaS), including the implementation and maintenance agreement/SLA, as well as policy for users;
- we will advise you on how to adapt your innovative solution to the legal requirements of data protection (GDPR);
- we will prepare specialized agreements for you to protect your innovative projects;
- we will help you obtain appropriate protection of your rights by registering them with the relevant authorities in Poland, the EU and worldwide, including the Polish Patent Office, EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) and WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization);
- we will advise how to legally implement Blockchain technology in your business;
- we will help you prepare a token/coin emission from the legal and tax point of view under European, Polish, British, Estonian and other laws;
- we can advise you on how to use tax exemptions and relief for the creative industry (research and development relief and IP BOX tax relief);
- we can help you create the right tax structures.
Our main areas of specialisation:
WHO WE ARE
Our goal is your peace of mind.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as the President of the Institute of Fashion Law, a businesswoman and mentor.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as Vice-President of the Institute of Fashion Law, and businessman, mentor and online creator.