The creative industry
Providing legal assistance to clients from the creative industry is always a valuable experience. Not only is each new project a way of broadening our horizons, but it is also a challenge to balance avant-garde solutions with often strict legal provisions. Our experience shows it is possible!
Our offer is dedicated to all representatives of the creative industry. The clients of the law firm include architects, graphic designers, photographers, models, artists, agencies, cosmetics manufacturers and start-ups. You do not have to worry that your projects and plans will be too innovative – we will help you develop them with peace of mind and, most importantly, according to the law.
How can we help you?
- we can help you execute your project in compliance with the applicable law and regulations;
- we can register your trademark in the Polish Patent Office, in EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) or in WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization);
- we can provide you with comprehensive legal services for your company;
- we can conduct training on the protection of intellectual property rights and brand protection;
- we will participate in your events as a mentor.
Our main areas of specialisation:
WHO WE ARE
Our goal is your peace of mind.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as the President of the Institute of Fashion Law, a businesswoman and mentor.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as Vice-President of the Institute of Fashion Law, and businessman, mentor and online creator.