Taxes for the creative industry
Our law firm also specialises in tax law, with a focus on solutions for the creative industry in particular. Those clients who are developing their innovative activities can rely on our comprehensive services for research and development relief and IP BOX tax relief, as well as consulting on higher tax deductible expenses. We also support entities from the fashion industry in connection with taxes on dropshipping and using tax exemptions and relief.
We offer comprehensive tax services for business (for example with consulting on creating tax efficient structures and settling transactions).
How can we help you?
- we can advise you on how to use tax exemptions and relief for the creative industry (research and development relief and IP BOX tax relief);
- we can help you create the right tax structures;
- we can analyse and give an opinion on your planned transactions, agreements and other documents;
- we can draw up a request for an individual tax interpretation;
- we can represent you before the tax authorities;
- we can conduct a tax audit in your organisation and prepare post-audit recommendations.
Our main areas of specialisation:
WHO WE ARE
Our goal is your peace of mind.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as the President of the Institute of Fashion Law, a businesswoman and mentor.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as Vice-President of the Institute of Fashion Law, and businessman, mentor and online creator.