Personal data protection
It is hard these days to find a company that does not have to process personal data, which obviously means that the provisions of the GDPR have to be followed. In order to meet our clients’ needs, Creativa offers comprehensive support in implementing the GDPR provisions and, depending on the client’s need, we can execute this process in full or in certain areas.
How can we help you?
- we can conduct a comprehensive due diligence review of your business and specify the areas that require compliance with the GDPR;
- we can draw up any necessary documentation regarding the GDPR (including a security policy, various internal policies; processing documentation, processing registers and agreements, registers of individuals authorised to process personal data, the appointment of Personal Data Officers etc.);
- we can prepare and conduct necessary training regarding personal data protection for you and your employees;
- we can advise you on the protection of your employees’ personal data, transfers of data abroad and processing data in the cloud;
- we can represent you during audit procedures before a supervisory body, as well at any post-audit proceedings.
Our main areas of specialisation:
WHO WE ARE
Our goal is your peace of mind.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as the President of the Institute of Fashion Law, a businesswoman and mentor.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as Vice-President of the Institute of Fashion Law, and businessman, mentor and online creator.