WHO WE ARE
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as the President of the Institute of Fashion Law, a businesswoman and mentor.
“When you don’t dress like everybody else, you don’t have to think like everybody else” - Iris Apfel
I have been working as an attorney for almost a decade, and supporting the fashion industry for over seven years, by promoting and educating it in the area of fashion law.
My specialisations include matters regarding brand protection, copyrights, image rights and personality rights, as well as trademarks and acts of unfair competition.
I provide comprehensive consulting services for entities in the fashion industry, including manufacturers, intermediaries, wholesalers and retailers, media houses, creative, advertising and modelling agencies, designers, stylists, fashion show organisers, photographers, graphic designers and start-ups.
I gained my professional experience while working with leading Polish and foreign law firms (e.g. Weil, Gotshal & Manges), as well as government administration bodies and NGOs.
I have my personal blog – Adwokatki myśli nieuczesane (magdalenakorol.com) – and am a co-author of – Prawo w modzie (prawowmodzie.pl).
I am passionate about legal marketing, travelling, Star Wars and kitesurfing.
- providing legal services for one of the leading clothing groups from Central and Eastern Europe;
- providing legal services for the largest Polish platform about second-hand clothing, based on the goals of circular economy;
- providing legal services for the most popular website on the fashion industry;
- providing legal services for the largest female business organisation in Poland;
- co-creating the most popular blog about law for the fashion industry – prawowmodzie.pl.
WHO WE ARE
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as Vice-President of the Institute of Fashion Law, and businessman, mentor and online creator.