E-commerce and online services
We know how important for each entrepreneur is its business on the Internet, so we offer our clients comprehensive legal services for entrepreneurs operating in the area of e-commerce.
We help entrepreneurs selling their products or services online in a transparent, customer-friendly and legal manner.
We check all documents that our clients have in their online shops/websites/applications for their compliance with consumer law, law on provision of electronic services and copyright law and personal data protection law (in particular, terms of sales, privacy policies and cookies).
We realize the importance of relationships in business, so as part of our services we assist entrepreneurs in creating (for themselves or their Customer Service Offices) the so-called “good practices”, i.e. rules and procedures for returns and complaints. Moreover, we provide legal support to our clients in communication with consumers, including assessment of the validity of their complaints (both at the pre-litigation stage and in court).
We also support our Clients in marketing activities undertaken by them, including the preparation of lawful contest regulations or newsletters.
How can we help you?
- we will conduct a legal audit of your store/website/mobile app and present appropriate recommendations;
- we will draw up regulations of an online store or provision of services by electronic means as well as other documents necessary for your online business;
- we will prepare specialized contracts for the provision of electronic services;
- we will provide legal support for your marketing and advertising activities – we will prepare for you contest rules or a legally binding newsletter;
- we will create for you “good practices” in the area of returns and complaints;
- we will analyze the legitimacy of complaints filed by consumers and support you in communicating with your client, both in court and before the court;
- we can help you implement provisions regarding personal data protection (GDPR).
Our main areas of specialisation:
WHO WE ARE
Our goal is your peace of mind.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as the President of the Institute of Fashion Law, a businesswoman and mentor.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as Vice-President of the Institute of Fashion Law, and businessman, mentor and online creator.