Running a partnership or a limited liability company requires you to deal with numerous formalities, both in terms of external and internal relations. Running a business involves dealing with many legal issues. It is also important to conduct efficiently and without interruption running current operating activities. Choosing the right form of conducting business activity, registering changes in the National Court Register (KRS), agreements with contractors, employees and co-workers, managerial contracts, regulations, internal policies, lease or franchise agreements, claims investigation – these are just a few examples of issues which every entrepreneur has to deal with. This inevitably takes time which could be spent on developing the business.
For this reason, one of the specialisations offered by our Law Firm is corporate law services, which we comprehensively provide to entrepreneurs – both sole traders and companies. According to our goal, we want to provide our Clients with peace of mind, which they need so much.
How can we help you?
- we can advise on the best legal form for your business and help you transform the your company;
- we will prepare for you all necessary contracts for the efficient running of your business (managerial contracts, contracts with contractors or subcontractors);
- we will help you negotiate leases or franchise agreements;
- we can guide your company through setting it up, mergers or liquidating it;
- we can help you make corporate changes to the company (e.g. changing the share capital or the composition of the company’s governing bodies);
- we will assist in organizing a meeting of the company’s bodies;
- we can draw up all the necessary internal documents (company deed / articles of association, regulations and resolutions);
- we will represent you in the registration proceedings and prepare the necessary forms for this purpose;
- we will support you in a dispute with a former employee/co-worker or contractor, both at the pre-litigation stage and in court.
Our main areas of specialisation:
WHO WE ARE
Our goal is your peace of mind.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as the President of the Institute of Fashion Law, a businesswoman and mentor.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as Vice-President of the Institute of Fashion Law, and businessman, mentor and online creator.