Considering the law firm’s other specialisations (providing services for the fashion and creative industries), our offer includes comprehensive assistance in connection with copyright provisions.
We support artists who want to secure their rights, as well as entities who want to use artists’ work legally. We help entrepreneurs settle copyright and licensing issues with their employees, associates and contractors.
How can we help you?
- we will analyze or prepare for you all agreements regarding the use of copyrights, granting licenses as well as image rights (e.g. agreements with creators, artists, designers, graphic designers, photographers, models, celebrities or influencers);
- we will advise you on matters related to copyright protection, licensing, publicity rights or personal rights;
- we will help you value your intellectual property rights;
- we will work out solutions beneficial for you in the area of employee copyright;
- we will represent you in matters of copyright and license infringement, both at the pre-litigation stage, i.e. during negotiations or settlement discussion and in court;
- we will take care of the protection of personal rights of both natural and legal persons, prepare appropriate requests to the infringers, Internet portals and magazines to remove the content that violates personal rights of both you and your company.
Our main areas of specialisation:
WHO WE ARE
Our goal is your peace of mind.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as the President of the Institute of Fashion Law, a businesswoman and mentor.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as Vice-President of the Institute of Fashion Law, and businessman, mentor and online creator.