Brand protection and trademarks
Our law firm offers registration of trademarks and industrial designs, as well as verification whether they are eligible for registration. We carry out registrations at a national, EU and international level, depending on what our clients need. When it comes to violations of trademark or design rights, we also offer legal support and representation before the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland, EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) and WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization), as well as before administrative and common courts.
We also help clients combat online violations of intellectual property rights. We deal with reporting illegal content to website administrators, drawing up pre-litigation cease and desist letters, and representing the client before common courts and administrative bodies.
How can we help you?
- we can recommend the most effective protection for you;
- we can verify whether your trademark or industrial design is eligible for registration;
- we can register your trademark or industrial design in Poland, the European Union or another country;
- we can draw up necessary agreements regarding trademarks or industrial designs;
- we can help you combat any online violations of your rights.
Our main areas of specialisation:
WHO WE ARE
Our goal is your peace of mind.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as the President of the Institute of Fashion Law, a businesswoman and mentor.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as Vice-President of the Institute of Fashion Law, and businessman, mentor and online creator.