Brand protection and trademarks
Our law firm offers registration of trademarks and industrial designs, as well as verification whether they are eligible for registration.
We carry out registration at a national, EU and international level, depending on what our clients need. When it comes to violations of trademark or design rights, we also offer legal support and representation before the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland, EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) and WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization), as well as before administrative and common courts.
We also help clients combat online violations of intellectual property rights. We deal with reporting illegal content to website administrators, drawing up pre-litigation cease and desist letters, and representing the client before common courts and administrative bodies.
Moreover, we actively cooperate with companies monitoring the market, especially the Internet, which enables us to react immediately if counterfeited goods appear, which allows us to eliminate them from the market quickly and effectively.
We also report websites with content infringing our Clients’ rights to the ICAAN organization and send appropriate requests to remove the infringements from search results. We also help fight with infringements which appear on popular platforms such as Allegro, Amazon or AliExpress.
How can we help you?
- we can recommend the most effective protection for you;
- we can verify whether your trademark or industrial design is eligible for registration;
- we can register your trademark or industrial design in Poland, the European Union or another country;
- we will draw up agreements concerning the transfer of rights to trademarks or industrial designs;
- we can draw up necessary agreements regarding trademarks or industrial designs;
- we will help you assert your rights in case of Internet infringement (in particular unauthorized use of logos, products or images), through appropriate pre-litigation letters, negotiations, settlement discussions, as well as actions before the Polish Patent Office, EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office), WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization), as well as before administrative and common courts;
- we will represent you in cases concerning, among others, misleading labelling of a company, goods or services, infringement of reputation, violation of business secrets (know-how), unauthorized imitation of products.
Our main areas of specialisation:
WHO WE ARE
Our goal is your peace of mind.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as the President of the Institute of Fashion Law, a businesswoman and mentor.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as Vice-President of the Institute of Fashion Law, and businessman, mentor and online creator.