Blockchain and tokenisation
Blockchain technology is one of the solutions gaining increasing popularity among entities operating on the market. Using them might be highly beneficial, but it also means taking various legal regulations into account, including matters like taxes, financial supervision, the provision of electronic services or personal data protection.
We have knowledge and experience in all these spheres and support entrepreneurs in working on blockchain solutions or issuing tokens/coins (tokenization)
How can we help you?
- we will advise how to implement Blockchain technology in your business legally;
- we will help you prepare a token/coin issue from the legal and tax point of view (under Polish, European, British, Estonian and other laws);
- we will accomplish a legal analysis of the token/tokenization sale that you wish to conduct;
- we will help you enrich your business with marketing and personal token services;
- we will implement the necessary solutions for the provision of electronic services, or RODO,
- we will draw up the necessary documentation to legally use the tokens, coins or widely understood Blockchain technology;
- we will represent you before financial regulators, including the Innovation Hub.
Our main areas of specialisation:
WHO WE ARE
Our goal is your peace of mind.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as the President of the Institute of Fashion Law, a businesswoman and mentor.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as Vice-President of the Institute of Fashion Law, and businessman, mentor and online creator.